Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
0REDSOX7 wrote: Good to know. I guess it all depends, but BofA had no issues with the loan we...
0 48 1
I started back in oct 2012 using myFICO I had a score of 495. With a lot of asking questions and ev...
0 112 1
FYI, there should be no dispute comments if the accounts were listed as IIB. If they are listed wro...
0 144 0
I real "true" lender would not do that. I had to remove my wife as AU or the underwriter would've h...
0 182 1
Your LO will ask you to be removed as a AU on those accounts..FYI
0 189 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 43 0
It really depends what else is on your credit file. DTI ratio, Util% and scores...all play a factor...
0 232 0
Hey Guys!!!! I have been extremely busy. Bought a house and my business is doing very well. I see t...
0 145 1
Look what I stumbled into!!!! Been a long time since I been on LOL
0 406 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 89 3
There should be no late payments being reported. The trade line should say IIB $0 bal. 
0 94 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
The county clerk should know if you can have a paid tax lien vacated. Let me look at the OK law on ...
0 297 13
Having new accounts report can drop your score as your AAoA can be affected by it.     DaBears
0 88 0
You need to find out when you first went late on the account and never brought the account current ...
0 99 0
Always take care of the more recent baddies as they hurt your score the most.  FYI, once the baddie...
0 51 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi Shellie, unfortunately it will not help your score as you are already getting dinged by the publ...
0 309 15
Me and my wife just got a mortgage for $325,000 the senior loan officer pulled a factual report on ...
0 454 3
I would send GW letters explainiing what happen, looks like a Capital One error and should be corre...
0 88 1
I would call the city first to verify the amount and what it is for. 
0 229 0
Keep in mind that trade lines being excluded from your credit report can still be accessed later do...
0 838 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+