Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 819 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
This might be a stupid question, I only assume they do..but when a collection agency shows up on yo...
0 831 4
I disputed an item that I believed was 7+ years old but apparently it expires next summer.  They up...
0 207 1
What if you feel the charge off should have happened a long time ago and that the paid amounts aren...
0 1265 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1316 0
I have a few creditors on my report who have been lieing, saying I've made payments when I have not...
0 1348 8
Did a little research into this and found the following...   The (Date of First Delinquency) DOFD...
0 755 0
Whatever happened?  Can a mod e-mail/message  haytertots to see about a possible update please!
0 2104 1
I'm trying to determine the Date of First Delinquency to figure out when the 7 1/2 period starts on...
0 774 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}