Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have an account with them still. It's so old it's off my reports but I still have an auto debit ev...
164 0
So, I just pulled my reports, and Cap One just gave me another $500 CLI?  It was probably my time t...
268 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 239 0
I'll send my 2 year old over for some potty training.  This is a nightmare!  LOL
318 0
Does having many accounts in good standing ever begin to outweigh the bad stuff? How many should ...
343 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 1495 0
I used Cap one Auto finance but the rate was crazy. I was able to refinance after 6 months so it ser...
537 1
But they can't remove the reporting of the OC, right?  And since they aren't reporting, there's not...
289 1
I have a Northland Group letter in my hand right now trying to settle an old First Premier account....
304 0
I just got a letter in the mail for the First Premier Account that I let go a few years ago.  The s...
275 3
Just got the exact same message.  I'll try again after I've made a couple of payments.
1371 5
Can anyone recommend a good credit union in the Atlanta area?   I know these are often the best c...
70 0
Score Watch report from yesterday:   Credit Card       Fst Premie      Status as of Feb, 20...
398 6
My Tri-merge breaks it down like this:   Experian:  Paid, was a charge off Equifax:  Bad Debt & ...
405 0
YES!!!!!!!!   So here's the thing...I have no idea who paid it.  Could have been my husband and h...
414 9
Sort of.  The loan was a single lump sum broken into smaller loans but I made one payment.  That's ...
235 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Anyone have a strategy on this one???  (I'll think you're super cool if you got my strategery refer...
434 12
I've sent a GW to my student loan company to remove some lates.  I haven't really had any success w...
247 3
I've lost track of everyone that asked for it and those that I've sent it to!  :)   Try this firs...
1721 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'm still in the rebuilding process, but I'm gaining some serious ground.   After I pull myself o...
423 14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+