Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hahaha, for the record though dealing with this kind of stuff made me this way!
0 213 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 265 2
Never ever ever send this company a GW letter. EVER. I had paid a collection off for less than the ...
0 362 0
Hello all,   I have been working on my credit since August. Getting it from about a 600 to now (l...
0 295 4
Yeah. The lady told me they will not send me a single statement until the fee is paid. I guess becau...
0 290 0
Its a 561 dollar debt. And since its past the SOL hopefully I can try and settle with them. Its the...
0 302 1
I definitely dont remember this debt at all and have no clue as to whether or not its valid. It very...
0 510 3
I just recently pulled my credit report and saw it was on there it was from 2007. The lady said they...
0 534 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hawk Electronics is trying to charge me 25 dollars to validate my debt because its been archived. I...
0 569 14
Thank you very much for your response. On the one that says not reported, thats all it says. It has...
0 249 1
Hello,   So my credit score started out as follows EF-587, EX-610, TU-623. I have been taking som...
0 313 3
Ok, great! I will do some research on that. Thank you very much for your feedback on this. This pro...
0 902 0
Thank you for your help. I currently have one unsecured credit card, 2,000 limit with 100 dollar bal...
0 995 0
Hello,       I am new to this community. About 3 months ago I began looking at new homes, found o...
0 1024 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}