Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I got my Equifax score from myFICO using the trial service.   Can I consider that accurate?
0 566 1
I went ahead and paid the $1 for my experian score too - 799.   So I just want to confirm   Exp...
0 819 3
@ illecs   Thanks for this info.  I'm surprised that these other sites can get away with giving y...
0 826 5
@illecs - you were right I checked again and it wasn't TransUnion it was Transrisk!   So curiousi...
0 843 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
@illecs - thanks   CK reports that they are giving a TU score of 740 and a VantageScore of 915. ...
0 852 10
Thanks for the exhaustive explanation.  On Credit Karma it actually breaks down all of these catego...
0 853 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So I just got my credit score for the first time from CreditKarma.   It says I have a 740.  This ...
0 878 14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+