Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Sent a PDF to the collection agency. Think they agreed as I caught them reporting shadow payments!
0 714 3
A month's work there alright, Experian FAKO is 725 and credit karma FAKO is 635? Anyway the Fico sc...
0 754 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Thank you all here for your advice. I was on 623, now on 735!!! Delighted, thanks to myfico! Got th...
0 798 11
Yes that is correct. I might just leave it. It is having a positive effect on my Equifax and its in...
0 222 0
Okay guys, I decided to pull three credit reports and scores from Experian.   Credit scores: Tran...
0 357 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks! I applied for the Walmart store card. I was told I would get a decision in the mail between...
0 428 0
I have just cleaned up my report. At present I have no negatives, no accounts, nothing on credit re...
0 546 8
Okay, here is the update!   I called Equifax today, regarding this matter. All trading lines with...
0 406 1
Thanks! We should be fine, I am just impatient I guess. Just confused why it is removed on Equifax ...
0 478 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 490 4
Hey guys! Thanks to this great site I have succeeded in getting a collection removed by PRA collect...
0 512 6
They needed my SSN, so there must be some report done
0 428 3
I was thinking that myself, I was added anyway just to see. If im not reported what damage can be d...
0 438 5
Hey all, I am in the process of rebuilding my credit. Bank of America told my girlfriend on the pho...
0 470 9
Thank you all so much. I got an email the day after I contacted them with this response: Thank you...
0 813 2
Thank you Shogun very much. I think I'll just keep PFD'ing them. Is there an e-mail address that ha...
0 905 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey everyone! I have an old collection on my CR for a credit card from Wells Fargo passed onto Port...
0 927 16
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1308 1
Hey guys, would really appreciate information about this. Trying with this crowd for a while now. D...
0 1238 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}