Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi Daninicole - just saw this - previous poster is right, it really does depend on the situation - ...
0 594 0
Update - closed on Friday!  After getting through a last minute issue with settlement statement, ev...
0 793 0
Think I got my answer - they are sending revised HUD with seller paying the UFMIP & will reduce my ...
0 354 1
Getting ready to close & just got settlement statement.  I have up to $7,950 in seller credit, howe...
0 365 3
Music to my ears!!  However, we still have to get docs to seller to sign off on as she is in anothe...
0 617 7
So sweet!  Congrats....sounds like the home has a good history :)
0 380 1
I also had a hard time when I was stuck at 620 - but I did get approved through First Guaranty Mort...
0 1281 1
Yes, I had one recent oversight from July 2012 and had to write a letter of explanation regarding t...
0 1182 0
You're almost there!  Hang in there!  I'm going through same thing, tentatively scheduled for close...
0 786 0
Even fixed rate loans are amortized - which means  while you're payment doesn't change, the amount ...
0 702 0
It looks like I get a credit as well for taxes, because in our state they are paid in arrears - so ...
0 664 1
We did pay some earnest money & also the appraisal upfront, but I think it's still less than the 3....
0 719 0
I did specifically ask previously about "the cash to close" and whether it is inclusive of my downp...
0 729 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 467 1
Question for someone who has experience with these things!  We are doing an FHA loan, and received ...
0 739 8
I went from 534 to 649 in about 40 days....but as everyone already said, it depends on what's causi...
0 800 1
I am in process of closing now - but my lender was fine with downpayment and/or closing costs being...
0 5407 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 354 0
I had a similar situation, though in our situation they were just "extra funds" and were not needed...
0 666 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So excited now!  Found house in late October - however, my mid-score was only 570ish - couldn't get...
0 1157 13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}