Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
A ONE WAY STREET   Recently applied.  Appraisal great.  Fico Great. Income great.  Lender PHH int...
0 409 5
I am simple.   I get 3 scores based upon the bureaus.  780, 760, 800. Lender orders report from s...
0 1307 0
INTELLIGENT RESPONCE   Years ago I called FICO.  How you do that?  Its a secret.   Bank of Americ...
0 1309 7
Also done Internet, and several large banks.  No difference in how the BANKS fico came out Always m...
0 1312 2
Just keep your reports clean and there really won't be an issue.   You just expressed a high leve...
0 1320 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
ANDY What I am expressing is that if I obtained a score from myFico or several (or each) of the re...
0 2229 23
Do I qualify  HIGH 775 until mortgage lender runs it then I take a -50 point hit.    
0 1956 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Had to be a trouble maker but here is a fact.   Over the last few years my personal FICO has ra...
0 2265 34
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
  Seem quite ODD.    Merryl Lynch is potential lender.  Does anyone understand how a lender can...
0 1125 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+