Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
mongstradamus wrote: Swapmeet wrote: Wanderer wrote: Swapmeet - what is this they won't ...
0 357 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Wanderer wrote: Swapmeet - what is this they won't rush your card? They did mine and all I did w...
0 490 10
They gave me the offer too, after a pm, but they won't rush my card, and i havent received the welc...
0 611 13
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 754 23
kostyan1992 wrote: Moms freedom card turned 6 months about a month ago, so I decided to experime...
0 1014 1
I think that they almost always stick to the computer's decision....and are not known to recon. Cre...
0 277 0
afinch1992 wrote: Mine starts with the same. Credit pull just popped up on my monitoring...they...
0 641 0
Christina_xyt wrote: Swapmeet wrote: Christina_xyt wrote: Looks like I was right! Some p...
0 430 0
Wanderer wrote: Fellow Citi Double Cash Back Master Card readers, there has been talk about Citi...
0 765 3
I apped for it today and immediately sent a sm asking for the bonus and a cli...we will see how the...
0 770 1
Christina_xyt wrote: Looks like I was right! Some people got 200 sign up bonus offer! Yeah. I...
0 438 2
s_haliz wrote: Congrats for Sallie Mae......!!!! Great CL Thanks man. I look over your port...
0 277 2
CreditMagic7 wrote: Swapmeet wrote: I suppose that I might as well app for the Sallie Mae M...
0 295 0
    Congratulations! You've been approved for the Sallie Mae World MasterCard with ...
0 338 0
I suppose that I might as well app for the Sallie Mae MC now, before this account reports....then I...
0 440 11
MstrPTato wrote: I just got the card and have two other Citi cards as well. Did you try callins...
0 455 12
MstrPTato wrote: Let us know...I tried for a CLI for the DC a little while ago and its being re...
0 466 14
I decided to send a sm to ask for several things--one being a cli.....so we will see how that goes....
0 495 16
s_haliz wrote: Lately Citi's Double Cash (DC) card had generated lot of interest from users. Th...
0 757 3
MstrPTato wrote: My welcome email for the card didn't come for 4 or 5 days after the app was in...
0 466 17

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}