Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I've had no new inquiries.  I can't believe my score is 10 points lower than before I sent the GW l...
515 2
Purbutterfly77 is correct.  The updated description you posted stated "consumer disputes informatio...
367 0
I'm needing to get a new mortgage ASAP (my house burned down).  I sent out several goodwill letters...
568 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 432 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 537 0
Hello all,      I emailed a GW letter to ERC (it was paid in full) and they deleted.  I can't post...
745 2
I sent a goodwill letter a few weeks ago and received the below uodate on my Scorewatch today. The ...
654 7
Thank you.  Did I interpret the letter incorrectly?  Nowhere in the letter did it mention a dispute...
230 1
I sent a goodwill letter to American Express asking them to remove 3 late payments.  Yesterday I go...
254 3
I hate to ask to be added to the list but is there any way I too could get the Email address? Thank...
379 1
I am needing to get a mortgage in the next 2 months and have been working on improving my credit so...
908 6
I too would appreciate any contact information. My e- mailed GW letter to their customer service wa...
187 2
Is there any way you could PM me the info as well?   Midland is reporting as a factoring company an...
515 2
I emailed them yesterday and got a call today stating they can't remove my 30 day late because it is...
943 2
Could you please PM me the info as well?  Thank you so very much!
2510 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+