Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I would have suggested to apply for the Freedom once you have an AAoA of 1 year or the newest accou...
0 131 0
Congrats and keep up the good work.  Remember the first card is the hardest and the rest comes itse...
1 70 0
Today I realized that I have lost a few inquiries.  To my big surprise the Citi pull from the AA ca...
0 74 0
LS2982 wrote: Hi everyone! I really missed myfico forums and especially this garden. I've been t...
0 80 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 211 1
HiLine wrote: lg8302ch wrote: This card is sooo tempting but even though the reps tell me I...
0 80 2
I would do this if I could but I just spent 2 months in Asia (Cambodia = 99% no credit cards - CASH...
0 448 0
FinStar wrote: lg8302ch wrote: FinStar wrote: CreditFlunky wrote: Lol.  I read your...
0 153 0
FinStar wrote: CreditFlunky wrote: Lol.  I read your title and thought I'd share my story e...
0 244 2
Only the blue for the moment comes with chip. So if you like your other designs like me I asked for...
0 172 0
09Lexie wrote: I wouldn't sound the bell of doom so fast.  US Bank is known to do manual review...
0 488 4
mrkite33 wrote: Yes they will pull tu. Good luck! Thanks I do not have much hope as the scr...
0 496 1
I would also think if they go through the hassel of requesting docs and take the time to review the...
0 135 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
As many of you know that I would really love that US Bank Cash+ card but unfortunately I am not in ...
0 521 14
Rookie2008 wrote: Correct, the IT card is what I have. Same as your siggy. I didn't know there ...
0 262 1
thelethargicage wrote: Do you allow your statement to close with a balance? ....yes Do you...
0 243 7
SunriseEarth wrote: lg8302ch wrote: SunriseEarth wrote: Ok...let's try to keep on topic...
0 240 0
SunriseEarth wrote: Ok...let's try to keep on topic...     Does Cap One always pull 3 CRs?   ...
1 250 2
NRB525 wrote: CenturionKing wrote: NRB: the person did the emv for $9500 , it asked for a p...
0 483 0
Framework43 wrote: Wish these Chip & Sig cards had an option to add a pin for International rea...
0 428 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}