Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
DigitalArk wrote: I acquired 6 new revolving accounts within half a year before getting my arri...
14 0
Involver wrote: Why do you keep trying to app new cards? +1 I believe there were several sug...
153 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Why 30K on Slate? Planning on carrying large balances? I would much rather have 10K on CSP and Free...
1379 1
That is the best answer for such a question !  Anything else depends on your entire profile and  th...
264 0
Barclays Arrival is a good general travel card that works in combination with Priceline. Since the ...
195 2
Unfortunately it is not automatic ....the only card I do not have in a Siggy or WMC is Chase Freedo...
615 0
Congrats...now it is time to start to use your CCs for everyday spend to get the rewards faster :)
189 0
The cards that you paid down last month were they already reporting the new and updated balances?  ...
348 0
john398 wrote: Does the elite come with lounge access and the world does not, correct? I ho...
77 1
@ doc thanks for this list... I just had a lot of fun trying to get the results ..LOL ... oh boy h...
141 0
Congrats to all that got the upgrade :).... you got me curious so I checked but nothing for me ..lo...
108 0
To me it looks that Discover looks at the other cards and limits and compares it to income :( ...I ...
87 0
grinlikechelsea wrote: If Chase could lower my 22.9% APR on my Freedom, that would be great... ...
46 1
Well ..I do not mess around too long with lenders that do not let me pay. One try and if not succes...
125 0
I believe Discover can be used for Amazon purchases in any amount - you need to register your Disco...
266 3
Thanks for sharing and congrats to your mom. So there is hope for me with a lot of time and patienc...
528 0
I never get any offers from decent cards/lenders. The only thing I get is the tons of pop up from s...
154 0
myjourney wrote: My vote CSP Amex  Freedom  And the only reason Freddom is last is based on...
137 0
azguy13 wrote: lg8302ch wrote: KennyRS wrote: You already have 3 credit lines. you shoul...
255 1
FixMyCredit1992 wrote: Two of my denial letters said "lack of accounts paid as agreed".    I ...
263 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+