Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 85 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Thought I'd check how long I've had my BCP and lo and behold, It's been exactly 61 days. This is my...
0 337 11
This is a topic with new unread messages
Same here! Went from $600 to $750. As with you, I got my first (and only until this one) CLI at 6 m...
0 298 0
I am so very sorry to have kept you in suspense! I obviously decided to wait until my IT card repor...
0 419 5
That's it - I'm applying today after work! I'm afraid I might do something stupid if I get denied. ...
0 750 3
Themanwhocan wrote: I think its about time you went on a small App spree. Plan out a few qu...
0 1612 3
Haha. This thread turned out to be a major ego boost! Thanks for the encouraging words!    I thin...
0 1632 1
Really want the BCE or BCP! No prior relationship with Amex at all. I'm also really interested in t...
0 1733 25
Hockeyplayrr wrote: Congrats! They did the 7-10 day thing with me.  The Discover rep said that ...
0 112 0
Haha. I'm totally Gatoraded right now, but the CLI definitely helps too :)   efranklin23 wrote:...
0 115 0
Thanks, All!   CreditMagic7 wrote: Less than 200 character response. I need to go on a solid ...
0 533 0
I haven’t posted anything in a while, but I thought this warranted a post. Two weeks ago on Saturda...
0 591 13
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 685 9
I think they used to have some additional features (credit monitoring etc.) that you could enroll f...
0 701 16
Same here - Received an email this morning about the changes. Huge difference between my Quizzle an...
0 603 0
If I could afford to pay it down to $500 right now, I wouldn't even be eyeing a new card :)   The...
0 174 0
So I took advantage of my IT card’s 14 month 0% APR and maintained a $2000 (+/- $200) balance on it...
0 239 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the response, RobertEG.    I too suspect that the second scenario is more likely. But ...
0 123 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I know how long lates stay on your account and I also know the severity of each type (30, 90, 120 e...
0 189 2
Done. That will be the last PM I send. I just don't visit this site very often anymore because I'm ...
0 311 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}