Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
enigma99b wrote: I was 611 before my discharge earlier this month, and it finally got discharge...
0 512 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
gillumhalo1 wrote: Well I have update. Its been roughly 5 months since I started your guide...
0 421 23
Raychi wrote: I just got my Capital One Bank Credit Card and am on to the next step.  The probl...
0 712 0
ordnance1987 wrote: simi_go wrote: ordnance1987 wrote: I have a question about this reb...
0 414 7
bunga7 wrote: I need some advice from anyone...I've been following the plan, but i'm nearly 7 m...
0 471 1
So much for that idea.... Looking for a good bill pay for not only Credit Cards, but Utilities as w...
0 161 1
sgreenrealtor wrote: Wow! I wish I would have read this prior to getting into the mess I am in....
0 714 1
I am 2 years  (Feb/2012) from Ch-7 Discharge, and my Scores range from 650-709, ha.  Fico TU 674, F...
0 3292 0
1) Credit Union Locator  this is from CreditUnion.gov.  Just put in your zipcode. It defaults to a ...
0 818 0
Well, you've already mentioned the try and fail w/ Capital One, so we'll all leave that adice off f...
0 3393 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
IF you have no Visa/MC at all, you should get one, even if secured. If you already have a Visa/MC, ...
0 1653 0
ref: Barclays   Ch 7  fIled 11/2011 Discharged  2/2012   After applying and denied twice before...
0 1967 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}