Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
B of A issued 1099-C for full amount of chargeoff from 2008. The credit reports still show  balance...
0 722 2
The card finder tool responded with " we couldn't match your records to a card offer, but based on ...
0 400 1
I just tried Cap One's card finder tool and the response was " we couldn't match your records to a ...
0 414 5
My wife has both cards with 30 year history, low balance, no lates,etc. I just contacted Belk custo...
0 720 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
    I got a Santander loan last June after being turned down by everyone else. The interest rate ...
0 4416 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
My wife and I are both  working and both on the home mortgage. When qualifying for auto loan for my...
0 755 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}