Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
RE: chamire   Curious if the New Vehicle Warranty on MB's transfer to new buyers for CarMax vehic...
0 2300 3
Not to judge, just going to be real with you.  Out of BK 4 months and considering an auto loan with...
3 827 5
Really a heartbreaking story, but am glad to hear you are comfortable.  Am also glad to hear you go...
0 853 0
Offered a 90-day closing to the sellers of our first home as a way to show them flexibility.  They ...
0 891 1
Very sorry to hear that this happened.  The credit bug can be rough I suppose.  Rebuilding credit r...
0 667 0
Quick update to share in case anyone else is dealing with PenFed, or intends to.  Our contact at Pe...
0 809 0
"I have heard of some places that offer a buy here and pay here option. I know that is usually for...
0 360 0
I can't speak from experience - yet - but am told my appraisal, which is scheduled for tomorrow, wi...
0 252 1
Left out the obvious -- 5/5 ARM program.  PenFed is no longer paying closing costs, whether you use...
0 925 2
Bumping this one up since the wife and I are now moving forward with PenFed.   I've been diligent...
0 929 3
Let's ezdriver, think you forgot the taxes.  Maybe a small amount in OP's area, but must be conside...
0 346 2
Thought I'd bump this one up since the wife and I are currently considering PenFed for our first mo...
0 1085 5
ezdriver, wouldn't OP have the opportunity to return to the seller with the appraisal and renegotia...
0 551 3
lilman22, my suggestion would be to not use a credit repair group or other group that says they can...
0 968 0
Not to judge, but that student loan balance is staggering.  With no money down you're putting yours...
0 368 5
Her scores are low-700's so am not concerned to include her from that perspective.  We won't consid...
0 290 0
She will be working for about 6 months by the time we have the down payment we want (Sept. 2013), a...
0 331 3
Bumping to see if we can get an answer to OP's question since I'm curious as well.   How are gift...
0 399 1
OP, your debt as compared to your income is simply too tight at current.  However, I'd look into th...
0 688 0
Let us know how it goes, and good luck!  I'd love to get a "new" used car and the PenFed rates are ...
0 1006 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}