Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hey everyone,   I’m in my final stages of underwriting for an FHA loan. My front end ratio was a ...
426 3
That sounds like me. I went on a GE app spree and got some decent limits except my JCP which was $1...
1248 0
I wonder if the amount has something to do with her telling me to pay it? It's around $6,000. I'm t...
8217 2
I'm slightly confused about the part where charge off are excluded. I have a charge off from an aut...
8238 4
I am in the process of trying to obtain a mortgage. I spoke with 2 lenders and they told me things ...
130 3
I spoke to another lender and he sort of told me the same thing that she said. I'm thinking that si...
277 1
Hi everyone,   I spoke with a lender today and she said that my score was 629. She wants to get m...
565 6
This is what the email said. Information about your External Credit Score used in this evaluat...
541 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 529 1
Would NCO know that I made those 4 payments? If they do know about it wouldn't the date of default ...
530 2
No it was charged off by the OC. It is still reporting on my CR by the OC until 12/12. There is no ...
540 4
A. I was never served. I looked up my name in the Judiciary case search and saw that I they were pl...
550 6
I have an old collection account from a private student loan I received in 2002. The loan has been ...
569 8
Hey everyone,   I applied for a CC earlier this week and was denied. In the denial letter it said...
633 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+