Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
SnackTrader wrote: For FlyingPenguin, below is my approval thread, which contains a link to my...
0 105 0
Do not co-sign! Do not co-sign! It makes you completely liable for her purchases. Just don't do it....
0 219 2
SnackTrader wrote: I've spent some time over the last few hours calculating my rewards totals fr...
0 513 8
This is a topic with new unread messages
Oh, I just replied to your other thread, haha.    CONGRATS!!! Don't forget about 61 day 3x CLI.  ...
0 241 1
Bluedog23 wrote: Flyingpenguin, thanks for your detailed response. I was leaning toward AMEX on ...
0 233 2
Bluedog23 wrote: A few months ago I posted and asked for advice re Apping for new cc. Even thoug...
0 367 7
CreditScholar wrote: I'd be careful with this one, especially with the exchange rates you'll be...
0 249 9
databender wrote: flyingpenguin wrote: Trying to decide whether to use my Cash+ or BofA Tra...
0 319 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm unsure if booking a hotel in Canada (Holiday Inn) would qualify for the 5% back on hotels categ...
0 380 20
defserv wrote: I was inspired by your thread so I decided to try my luck with the button even t...
0 304 1
Thanks guys! Looking forward to it being reflected on CK/CS. 
0 309 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Tuesday morning I hit the CLI button and submitted the request to go from $1700 to $10,000. I got t...
0 395 10
Thanks guys. Since my inquiries on EX are very recent (Feb and Apr), I think I'll wait like 2 month...
0 484 2
ezdoesit wrote: Creditaddict wrote: I would do it now... tell them you have not used the ca...
0 668 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hey guys, so I want to request a CLI on my BofA Travel Rewards card since it's my lowest limit by f...
0 770 11
bluedog1 wrote: flyingpenguin wrote:   On a somewhat unrelated note, I just saw on the TY ...
0 270 0
  bluedog1 wrote: Points just posted for me. I just checked and mine have posted too! Than...
0 360 2
Checking in to get my bronze spade. :) Last app was on 2/18 for AMEX BCP. Definitely no new apps fo...
0 391 0
I've had my Citi Forward since 2009 and never noticed any problems with posting of TY points before...
0 480 7
Not to mention the sign-up bonus is $250 after $1000 spend in 3 months. :) I app'ed for it 2 weeks ...
0 1055 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}