Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Where does 520/month come in?   I just leased a 2015 BMW 320i..practically fully loaded..around 3...
0 597 0
My moms credit isn't great and I want to get her a new car. When I went to a dealer a few months ago...
0 435 3
Im a little unfamiliar with their process so anyone with experience , please help.   I recently a...
0 545 2
Thanks so much for the info new. Yes , I was trying to do a off . Since I've already been denied a f...
0 231 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 272 0
Im trying to deal with Afni and they simply wont budge with a pfd.   In the past , I remember a C...
0 305 4
AT & T doesnt report to bureaus so no.   Afni bought it from them but they wont do a pfd   Ive ...
0 230 1
Im trying to help my mom improve her credit and Ive been really good at getting pfd's.   However ...
0 238 3
I currently have a medical collection with berks and credit. As many know , they rarely do PFD's an...
0 194 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the response.   All my federal loans are already through navient so thats not the issu...
0 1518 11
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Right now I have 10 federal loans , all averaging 2-5000 and from 3.4-6.8% interest.   Ive been m...
0 1539 14
VSat wrote: Last year I took advantage of my Bofa Cash Rewards 0% APR for 12 months, and carrie...
2 398 0
Im trying to help someone who was recently served judgement papers. My question is,it says he has 2...
0 159 1
its only three or 4 years. What do you mean it resets the sol?..I was just curious if the old accou...
0 301 0
I wasnt able to  find any good threads on this.My mom recieved one for her balance of around 400, ...
0 350 3
I noticed on someone's report that midland reports a collection as closed and thn also reports a sep...
0 168 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I recently found out that one of my collections was sold from agency to another. My question is two...
0 96 1
Ive heard they pfd but the lady said because of the stage mines it , they wont/ I know its bs but a...
0 95 1
one is a first premier charge off and the other is a berks and credit collection. There both known ...
0 143 1
Im in the process of fixing my moms credit and the last few things she has , the collection agencie...
0 197 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.