Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 121 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
improvingmycredit wrote: @CreditScholar! Thanks much! I knew there had to be some overlay bet...
0 284 3
CreditScholar wrote: British Airways is the only airline that overlaps both MR and UR, and they...
0 290 0
mikka1 wrote: Thanks to everyone!   In the end, decided to get Chase United Explorer with 50k...
0 331 0
I agree with most of the above.  In general, there is almost never any reason to be scared off by a...
0 350 0
bs6054 wrote: Just remember the advice that you often see on FlyerTalk., that a newbie mistake ...
0 474 4
You can often earn more through a sign-up bonus than the amount you'd earn in a year for a card you...
0 540 1
Only reason not to combine them is if you're hitting the $1,500 caps for the 5% caps on your curren...
0 1998 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Not sure if anyone else has or has even heard of this card, but it was my first credit card.  I got...
0 2072 12
What is JetBlue's frequent flyer program like?  I've heard it's fairly crappy and always thought it...
0 557 12
I feel like I've seen conflicting things on Amex's website about this.  I take a lot of cabs, and t...
0 288 2
Do UR points transfer instantly the way MR points do?
0 639 2
Still haven't gotten around to calling in.  Looks like they at least double-pulled me (got alerts f...
0 302 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 431 0
Has one of the better sign-up bonuses out there.  55k miles and two free lounge passes for just $1,...
0 364 0
Applied earlier today--got 30 day message.  But now I have a new account showing online.  Weird thi...
0 715 16
bs6054 wrote: What is going in with Discover IT?   Nearly every day at least one of the four me...
0 388 1
I don't get the advice re: Green Card.  If the plan is to cancel after a year, why not just get the...
0 752 9
Discover It (this period's category is duplicative of the Forward's and next period's categories ar...
0 531 0
It's a good offer considering the low spend requirements.  Amex MR points aren't the greatest anymo...
0 400 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}