Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
  I do have the cash to pay the 15k...but earlier in the year there were 3 consecutive months wher...
0 146 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 162 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
  Quick back story...my citi card is my oldest credit card.  I opened it as a secured card one mon...
0 191 10
Not sure if the 12 month rule is always applicable...   I opened my penfed Amex in Feb 2014 with ...
0 117 1
Ok...thank you for the explanation.  I just would have thought that the fact that I have those prim...
0 204 5
I think it all depends...here is why I say that...I have a 690 EX, like 15 inq and a 5 yr old bk.  ...
0 244 2
So, I know I am in a bucket since I have a 5 yr old ch 7 bk on my file.  What I don't get is, are b...
1 349 8
Highest Cap One Venture 20k   Total limits 69,200  
0 359 1
I guess what I am concered with is all the new tradelines I PIF before statement cuts will ALWAYS s...
0 341 2
  I went out of the gardent and opened 14 accounts in the last few months, I know, bad bad, my que...
0 363 7
I recently got a Cap One Venture card with a 20k line.  I don't charge that much...maybe 1500-3000 ...
0 215 2
Like the other member that got approved for 20k off the bat, so did I, with 10k avail for cash.   ...
0 528 3
    Did your analyst approve your recon on the phone while you were on the phone?  Mine had to re...
0 359 1
    Anyone have any ideas why they had to refrer to a SUPR and is this normal in the recon proces...
0 422 3
    I applied online today for Chase Freedom and then called the recon number the guy answewred a...
0 508 10
My bk was discharged Sept 2009 and I just got the following...so you should be able to as well... ...
0 304 0
I have a BofA Cash rewards card that I access on BofA site.  I just got approved for Fidelity Amex....
0 237 3
So long story short...today I applied for Fidelity Amex and was approved for 1k.     Rep said she...
0 122 1
Applied for Fidelity Amex...got the 30 day notice...called and talked to an analyst...approved for ...
0 236 10
  EQ 721 Bk discharged from 2009 1 % utilization 175k income   approved for Penfexd Amex 5k i...
0 402 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+