Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Like the other member that got approved for 20k off the bat, so did I, with 10k avail for cash.   ...
282 3
    Did your analyst approve your recon on the phone while you were on the phone?  Mine had to re...
289 1
    Anyone have any ideas why they had to refrer to a SUPR and is this normal in the recon proces...
352 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
    I applied online today for Chase Freedom and then called the recon number the guy answewred a...
438 10
My bk was discharged Sept 2009 and I just got the following...so you should be able to as well... ...
179 0
I have a BofA Cash rewards card that I access on BofA site.  I just got approved for Fidelity Amex....
218 3
So long story short...today I applied for Fidelity Amex and was approved for 1k.     Rep said she...
111 1
Applied for Fidelity Amex...got the 30 day notice...called and talked to an analyst...approved for ...
225 10
  EQ 721 Bk discharged from 2009 1 % utilization 175k income   approved for Penfexd Amex 5k i...
371 7
I know the actual court filing will stay on for ten years.   I am talking about ALL the accounts ...
171 1
I do have another theory though....MAYBE they look at what other lenders gave you credit and put we...
276 3
Personally....I think they have much improved.  Unless the computer made a large error I was able t...
290 5
  I filed my ch7 BK in May 2009 and it was discharged in Sept 2009.   When I looked at my EQ cre...
200 3
    They were stingy with me in the past...not anymore..got my Venture card today...       ...
319 0
4.5 years out. TU was around 682 limit was 500.00   Since they are backed by GE, I will tell yo...
303 0
I think it really depends....case in point...in 2011 I got cards with them....no hastle miles and c...
687 13
I opened my Penfed Amex in Feb 2014 with a 5k limit.  I used heavy and PIF.  I asked for a CLI in M...
54 0
  I opened my Penfed Amex in Feb of 2014, used heavy, PIF, askef for increase in May 2014, got HP,...
91 0
I had a pre-approval for one of their "average credit" cards, so I rolled the dice and applied for ...
236 1
I got the one with the AF.  I will use it and garden for two years and then try for the QS.  I wond...
362 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+