Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
AUS simply tells the LO that you are "eligible" based on the inofmration they put in. The AUS appro...
572 2
Thanks Nois - Is this something I should have the builder do now (submit the updated cost) or is th...
458 2
So here's the back story...   I am doing new construction and my closing date in not until May 20...
487 4
I told the truth and everything I turned in we went over together and verified. Orginally I receive...
3492 1
So again, if they (the underwriters) "scour" the paperwork manually, what's the purpose of the DU? ...
3582 3
You are waiting on a Pre-Approval through WF? This is normally a quick process. It can be done over...
499 0
I am currently using Wells Fargo (I know, I know!) for my VA loan. I received an APPROVE/ELIGIBLE t...
3671 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+