Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
You won't be able to win that dispute unless you can prove you did not authorize any business with ...
0 111 0
I am 35 months discharged and am mid 650s (would be higher if util on CC were lower and new account...
0 71 0
I recently had a reduction in income due to a job change, which has me re-evaluating my monthly bud...
0 155 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 231 0
just a quick update - tried both my local cu and lending club - no go for both.
0 236 1
I joined them at the start of the year and have just a savings. They wouldnt give me a checking eve...
0 166 0
I do have Credit Karma, and the only suggestions offered was a loan through the company formerly kn...
0 307 0
I have looked at Prosper and some of the other P2P lending, however I was under the impression ther...
0 308 0
Hey everyone,   2014 has been quite an interesting year, full of ups and downs, but I find myself...
0 387 8
I have some cards I opened when I was rebuilding that while there is no AF, the limits are sad, and...
0 262 0
seems like the answers are as divided as the discussion I had with my friends on this. For some, th...
0 341 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 51 0
I recently had to make this decision, and opted to keep mine open for one more year. the only card ...
0 161 3
do they offer any real rewards on their card?
0 88 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 696 0
I am 2 1/2 years post discharge and just peeked at one of my reports today. I still have half of th...
0 255 2
My BK was discharged 11/2011, opened Discover IT and Barclays Visa in 5/14
0 390 0
I would assume cap one would not waste the money or manpower to stop by someones house unles they o...
0 609 0
How old was the TL that was deleted? I had an old acct deleted a few yrs back (10 yr old TL) and mi...
0 646 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 566 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}