Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Eep. Sorry for posting in the wrong area.    Thank you for the info.    I know that the closed ...
349 1
I have an OC (account marked as closed) and a CA reporting two different items with the same accoun...
370 5
I live in Ohio and the SOL from my understanding is 6 six years.    If I contacted a debt collect...
180 1
I did it last month and the only one that they allowed me to see online was Experian. The others th...
152 0
How can I tell when a debt is scheduled to fall off my report?    Because I paid off a Capital On...
493 2
Oh. Because it says "account opened 10/11) so I just assumed they had started it over.   But shou...
575 1
I opened the accout with Juniper Bank for a $100 line of credit in 2006 I believe. But then I lost ...
678 3
Thank you for responding.    I sent an email to the Northland group but apparently that was a mis...
692 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I wrecked my credit when I was younger and I am now trying to clear it up so that I can move forwar...
715 11

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+