Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm guessing it would depend on how old it is, I've read that after a year it has really no impact ...
204 2
I was told by Cap1 ( I bank with them) that after 6 months they will look at payment history on a s...
489 2
So I sent an email to chase CEO, and was contacted by a nice lady about it, and was told she couldn...
179 1
Yeah, I have had more success in sending real lengthy letters and them not bothering to read them, ...
228 1
Also tfc 392 says : (b)  Not later than the 30th day after the date a notice of inaccuracy is rece...
236 0
Sorry to be a pain, but this is confusing for me. I sent this DV to the lawyer already. It states T...
412 5
So they didn't reply AT ALL. Which brings me back to square one, Should I send them a letter remind...
420 7
So how can they legally keep this on my credit report if they cannot validate the debt? 
433 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I sent it using Texas Finance Code, since im in Texas..
436 10
The CO is from 2010. Yes, This is the first time I have heard from this lawyer, I DV'd him within ...
442 12
So a lawyer hired by Cach, LLC for an old CO account (OC was BOA) pulled my credit report two days ...
498 14
This is a topic with new unread messages 193 0
Paid mine off October 22nd. And they updated it Dec 1st.
721 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 339 2
I am not sure why the account relationship was terminated. Authorized user on brothers CC, but neit...
342 3
Sent out letter, and receieved green card back, they took payment out today. Looked at CR and th...
221 0
Okay, so after playing phone tag with the secretary from Chase she told me that she looked into my ...
1707 1
I emailed the CEO a few days ago and his secretary responded asking me to call. I did and she said ...
871 6
I did an online dispute and it came right off from all 3 CR's
2817 1
Well no real news yet, but I did get an email back. I am contacting you on behalf of the Chas...
2866 60

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+