Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yes, I have quickly realized that before I entered the garden that my previous app spree put me in ...
388 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well, will she still be held responsible for the difference from the short sale??
869 1
I'm really wondering what the deal is with Experian?!?!? Their score is almost almost 60 points d...
382 5
She's the only one on the deed.  The problem that I think she will have is not owing any other debt...
916 1
IOBA, the house is not worth as much as she pd  for it. Really upside down. Pd 105,000 only worth 6...
937 6
Hi my myficoians! I have a friend who's upside down in her home and wants to walk away from her hou...
955 9
Mr_postman looks like you've racked up quite a siggy there! Hopefully they will do me some justi...
595 0
Just wanted to let u know that I got approved for 500.00 visa signature rewards card.  Will garden ...
760 4
UPDATE #2... Logged into my account this morning.  Was approved for 500.00 vica signature cash rewa...
773 0
They denied me for their card and every other card they fund. .. i dont know why because i shop t...
411 1
Put in a call, they couldnt locate my loan docs that the local branch faxed!! After a long hold, ...
803 1
UPDATE... still no answer from NFCU yet.  Not sure what is taking so long. Guess things arent looki...
849 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 877 0
I was able to open the account myself by providing his info.  He does not have an account there tho...
807 2
My dad was in the military but he's retired now. I really wish everyone could get in if they've ser...
820 4
Hawaii12, I got a pre-approved offer in the mail from them.  The startling cl is 600.00 and doubles...
845 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Well this has been one heck of a year for me financially.  Filed bk7 in 3/12, discharged in 7/12. H...
493 0
Scupra, I opened the account and applied for a card right away.  The rep told me that they would us...
891 1
Yes Shols44 I said the same thing abt the huge cls! We will have to wait and see.  Maybe I will fin...
893 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Got an update from CreditKarma and NFCU did 2 hard pulls!!! Oh no!!! I thought they would use the...
1327 14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+