Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
We will be air mattressing it tomorrow night! Haha! I decided my two year old would probably be bett...
297 2
Well I'm still at the "old" house and we spent all of 10 minutes at the new house today, the rest of...
449 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 536 18
This is a topic with new unread messages 329 1
We owed for 2012 and all I needed to provide were w2s and copy of 1040 I pulled right from turbo tax...
755 2
Out builder would not start the home until we had an approval from DU
1167 3
The mortgage dropping off your report may actually hurt more than help, that's a positive trade line...
425 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 361 1
I know, if I had used my Best Buy card I would have gotten almost $90 off.  I was just too scared t...
397 3
If you are not closing until Oct/Nov they will definitely be pulling credit again, your credit repor...
831 3
Thanks MF, I went ahead and just paid cash for it :) plenty of other stuff to charge after closing!
474 0
We close in 9 days, but I submitted all my statements and conditions 2.5 weeks ago or so. We do not ...
445 2
Lol @ loan elves! I can totally picture it! Well yep if you're getting updated documentation I'd try...
164 0
Do it! Crushing candy is far better on the stress level than crunching what ifs about your loan :). ...
181 1
shawneet wrote: Violetsmom, I'm sure hoping that what she's doing is her way to get us approved...
332 1
foofighter74 wrote: violetsmom wrote:  that means if I wait until after we close I have to ...
604 1
I haven't read through all the replies, but we are closing on our new construction home in 10 days ...
399 4
I could pay for it in cash, but we planned on using the cash we have for other things and taking ad...
668 2
Ahhh I am so torn.  I have the screen ready to go but just can't do it!  haha!  What sucks is that ...
686 7
The statement for the account cuts May 8, more than a week after we close.   She said we are full...
714 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+