Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Heres a FYI  if you still owe Cap 1 from the Charge off, not only is the charge off hurting your sc...
0 191 0
I dont see why you couldnt do that  if he was just a co-signer.  
0 57 0
Well since I am not financing anything until it falls off , they can just keep playing their little...
0 97 0
I have a forclosure and I disputed a long while back about the past due balance amount since it sho...
0 148 3
Very True! I found out both of mine were perviously forclosures. I use Zillow.com for alot of infor...
0 222 0
There are also buyers of forcloesd homes/property that will then for a increased price re-sell them...
0 234 0
You can ask your contract holder if they are willing to extend another 2 yrs. They will say yes or ...
2 152 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 297 1
OK I have a question on #6.  I own ( buying on land contract)  a property and I am renting 1/2 out ...
0 354 3
Are any of the charge off balances increasing each month beyond what the original credit limit was ...
0 435 3
the charge offs are still pretty fresh and unless the balance keeps going up each month, paying it ...
0 443 5
I had 2 cap 1 charge off's that reported monthly as well. They reported the Credit limit as well as...
0 528 7
I didnt get the TU score with mine  I pulled early to get the mort score but at the moment what I d...
0 151 1
ShanetheMortgageMan wrote: Are the land contracts recorded?   If so, then this could work out...
0 372 1
back story: This is on my husbands cr.  Charge Off with 5/3rd bank CC.  we lived in Arkansas at the...
0 158 1
Credit Cards | State Department Federal Credit Union   get a secured card   try the pre-approvals...
0 241 0
Hello and welcome to the forum. Dont let your scores bother you, mine were really bad too :-)  Your...
0 285 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have a couple accounts that are negatives and due to fall off in a few months as well.  While the...
0 988 10
Stevenson wrote:  Team,   I am so glad I joined /found Fico Forums.. its unbelievable how ide...
0 527 8
File a online dispute with TU and check "other: and type in early exclusion due to fall off xxxx   ...
1 192 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.