Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
To my knowledge Fico 08 score is more for Credit Cards and Such. Mortgage scores are still using Fi...
0 426 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 63 0
Scorewatch is no longer Fico 04 based. So no longer helps keep a eye on possible Mortgage score. It...
0 124 0
That is also the only reason I signed up with DCU and I assure you, my scores are 30 points lower t...
0 367 0
I need to get the security deposit together:   The good news is there is local agencies around yo...
0 297 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 273 0
Who does Barclays Pull ? And has anyone done the pre-approval and got a pre-approved and not just a...
0 279 0
Only the buyer/seller have copy's of the land contracts. None are recorderd at the court house. But...
0 342 0
5 homes on 5 seperate peices of land. Each has its own mailing address, property taxes etc.
0 401 3
Can you elborate why it wont work going with a conventional type mortage? is it because its not pri...
0 426 5
I am currently buying 5 homes on land contract, 4 are rentals and have been for 4yrs. I am consider...
0 442 7
DH got that same message but also got a auto CLI the following month. Not sure why, I figure it had...
0 510 0
My son was like you, very thin file and only negative in it.  What I did was add him as AU on a few...
0 233 0
OneDay_750 wrote: A-NONYMOUS wrote: A-NONYMOUS wrote: NFCU Visa Sig cashRewards opened ...
0 433 5
Michigan follows the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Arkansas and other states do not.   Here is ...
0 175 1
I would pass as you have some good lines going, now its time to let them get older and grow.  Your ...
0 329 0
liveandlearn2014 wrote: My apologies in advance if there is a thread I have missed that will ad...
0 279 0
ohhhhh  yes!!!!  Been there many times!!!  There was a time I needed to step back, take a break and...
0 392 0
My son go the pre approval in the mail , After reading this thread I  had him apply, figured 500.00...
0 195 0
I decided to pull my denial letter from walmart:   app date 12/23/12  score was 549 TU   I had ...
0 370 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}