Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
2011XTERROR wrote: oh and congrats btw. but this doesn't really belong in credit cards lol. prob...
0 393 0
MissingCalifornia wrote: Time for a lift kit and some 35's . LOL lift kit and 35's I woul...
0 853 0
MyLoFICO wrote: Sorry to hear you could only afford a Chevy.      LOL. just kidding! Congr...
0 899 2
MissingCalifornia wrote: Did you buy from Northwest Motor Sports by chance? Elhart in Holla...
0 1057 4
12RingKing wrote: Sweet! Congratulations on the new truck. You have to do what you think is bes...
0 1126 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have worked so hard at getting scores up and credit card balances down, Im getting alot of credit...
0 1201 17
Ok so discover mailer is down in apr 15.99-18.99 and citi is still at 13.24 and chase is at 23.24 ...
0 166 0
I agree, wait for the 3 point spread and also check out discover pre qual site and see if it shows ...
0 1219 1
If you dont want Discover and cant take this thread serious or just cave and go with a secured becu...
0 551 1
When I do the pre qual site I get the purple card and exact 3 point spread and this is the identica...
1 732 1
notpaul wrote: When this happened for me I thought I'd have some fun with them. I put my dogs na...
0 795 1
I just tried my dads SS# and he got the Silver. His Credit Karma ( fakeo) is 679 and he has 1 open ...
1 834 1
NattyPButter wrote: Is Discover really that hard to get? My lowest score is my EQ which is 675 ...
1 922 3
cem13 wrote: I used the Pre Qual site and I received the "personal offer" with the silver card ...
1 949 4
If you put in your info and get a Burgandy or Purple card image and there is a 3 point spread, try ...
1 1049 6
What we are finding out via trial and error is the pre qual site does work but you have to look for...
1 1922 9
Pre Qual sites today 2/14/16   Chase Slate and Fredom today 23.24%   Citi Simplicity and Double...
0 498 3
Congrats!   What is your UTL? Any baddies?  Was the crad image on the pre qual site the purple c...
0 761 2
My UTL and my last 2 charges off are my concern, some one said Discover will approve if Charge off'...
0 197 1
Not  yet, need to get my UTL down to at least 30% ..  I am getting the PLUM card as well showing up...
0 210 0

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.