Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
There was a collection, and it was for medical. Well it was for my workmans comp injury. The case i...
0 298 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Who in the hell are these people. Ive read online they are a check approval company, For places ...
0 428 1
I had applyed for a hooters card as well, it is still pending 2 weeks later.
0 1028 0
2 of the ones im closing Ive had less then a year. One of them I cant even get ahold of.  The ot...
0 891 2
Just over the phone.   So it isnt a sign Ill be getting it then?
0 904 4
I applied for a new card with them over the weekend. I want to get rid of several of my cards. W...
0 910 6
I got a call from cap one last night wanting to verify my income. So what could this mean???
0 915 8
ok hold on when I use my score watch. the alert let me know something has changed. It does show m...
0 596 1
CAPONE hasnt reported yet. My online account now shows a ballance of 50 dollars on it. Every card...
0 833 1
Well if memory serves me cap one was 90% just paid down 90% thursday wanu was 95% paid off 26 poi...
0 842 3
From what do they base there decision on for instore credit? My eq score is 662 with 1 more cc to...
0 1864 8
1-3% utiilazion on all cards. Why would it show a 26 point on my wamu but creditone showed 4 poin...
0 875 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 887 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I inquired to WaMu about a CLI and was told they do it on there own and would do it if they saw ...
0 3041 18
To add   The only diffrence in the 2 cards was a max cl of about 300 dollars.   As stated bo...
0 943 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I paid off all 3 of my cc's which were all maxed out.  When the first one reported I got a 26 po...
0 948 12
So I shouldnt worry much about the fako score then when applying for a new bike loan this spring...
0 1079 1
Why is it that my tu score is almost 60 points lower than myfico score?
0 1180 8
Right now I have a car loan with a outragouse intrest rate.  CS was low at the time.  Now my fic...
0 1085 3
I just apid of my wamu/ providian card so I hope fast
0 2053 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}