Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Wow... very disappointing and misleading adverstising from this site.   I was about to cancel my ...
0 595 3
nois, GregB:   Again, thank you for the additional feedback... 'very much appreciated.   As I h...
0 700 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
GregB -- I think you're right.   Mine is called an Equifax Credit Score.    However, it is somewhat...
0 1036 11
Jutz -- good point.  I had not considered that.   I'll look into this credit option.   Thanks!
0 1039 0
nois:   Thanks for the feedback... I appreciate it.   All information is based on Equifax's onl...
0 1218 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Overall, I'm very satisfied w/ my FICO score (817 as of today).     Based on existing literature,...
0 1250 20

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+