Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
OK, I'll have the 10k card paid down to $7500 in the next few months with the others paid off so I'...
0 140 2
You are correct, NFCU is my lowest APR. I hadn't considered the HELOC option but will look into tha...
0 154 4
Thanks and I do appreciate everyone who takes the time to read and give me some advice.   My AAOA...
0 292 7
Was wondering if the OP was approved through Prosper ?
0 237 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So I would guess that wouldn't make sense to just transfer 2k right ?    
0 330 10
Thanks to those who read my questions and responded with an opinion but I'm really looking for sugg...
0 340 12
Thanks in advance for your help and direction....Here's my credit picture   EQ - 680 EXP - 704 ...
0 370 15
Congratulations playa. Pinch yourself....you're not dreaming!
0 488 0
Congrats to all of those closing today (and this week). As much stress as we put into it leading up...
0 347 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 297 3
On my way to the walk through, closing is at 11am today. Very excited and nervous and happy (did I m...
0 337 1
stevieswife2011 wrote: Waiting on the appraisal my debit was charged for it today. . How long fr...
0 427 0
In-A-Limbo wrote: We got the clear to close 2 weeks ago. It reduced the stress to certain level...
0 407 6
I had one for 9k when I first started looking and no one would touch it without a large amount of r...
0 301 0
bbrannan wrote: AWESOME NEWS!!! Congrats!!! Don't forget to pick up your membership card to the...
0 299 0
Thanks everyone - I'm happy I can see the end of this roller coaster ride but a part of me still wo...
0 442 1
Got my clear to close today ! Set for Monday at 11am. VERY EXCITED and now all of sudden very very ...
0 271 5
A Lil late but nevertheless......Great Job, You did it, Way to go!!!!!
0 316 1
Very well said wpbguy. I think after your offers get denied on a few houses, you start to realize th...
0 283 2
I'm stuck on the money being sourced properly. I put an extra $500 into my account from my mother in...
0 452 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+