Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Still waiting for my agent to actually schedule closing. Received full & final approval. So over wai...
0 895 0
I totally agreee this board can difinitely be helpful but also can leave you very pessimistic about...
0 387 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Purchase Price:  $269, 000 Property: SFH - 1800 sq ft  Submitted Offer on: 6/10/2013 Start of c...
0 1508 28
My LO just told me the same thing - we can't lock until the appraisal -which we are estimating is st...
0 666 3
I guess the only other thing is to start a relentless GW campaign...
0 255 0
A 30 day late that recent will definitely tank a score. Are you just an AU on the account? If so you...
0 422 1
They will most likely only ask for proof the lien has been released
0 521 0
All inquiries coded as mortgage will all be counted as 1 inquiry for FICO scoring purposes as long a...
0 694 0
It is normal to pay for appraisal out of pocket during the process. USDA does require mortgage ins.
0 340 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 103 0
You can also research down payment assistance programs available in your area.
0 881 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I believe my apr is 18.99% but this isnt my "carry a balance"card so it doesnt bother me.
0 447 1
I think its 12 months credit history, 2 yrs for employment. So you are almost there. Your income is ...
0 326 1
I tried to schedule a counseling session but they said we have to go to the workshop first before th...
0 188 0
The inspection is for you not the bank and they vary based on location and size of the house. Accord...
0 227 0
So we found a down payment / closing cost asst program through the state of MD that will loan you up...
0 297 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 166 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks everyone for the reassurance. I plan to throw all my extra cash at it and hopefully have it a...
0 186 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
How bad of an idea was it for me to consolidate all my CC debt onto 1 card?   My Util is now curr...
0 650 17
From personal experience ... defaulted student loans must either be rehabbed or consolidated to clea...
0 608 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}