Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
What were your credit scores at the time you got the CLI; your credit history?
0 224 2
:-) thanks for the concern. I can pay for my credit cards just fine. It's not that I cannot afford i...
0 418 3
And to the loan question in addition - either refi my ridiculous auto loan to a lower rate and no Co...
0 493 0
I do want a mortgage by the end of next year. But right now my income is good. My DTI is 20% (on acc...
0 495 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 520 0
Sorry - must have been typing away faster than I could keep up. What I mean is currently I'm about 9...
0 677 0
If I pay off the rest of the utilization with a lower rate loan, then ill be right about 5%Uti
0 683 1
Currently not including the cards I'm paying off with my bonus I'm about 90% but after I pay them of...
0 680 1
Well NFCU will offer 13% for a fixed rate for 60 months. However I would pay it off in less than 24 ...
0 706 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I am wanting to get a personal loan to pay off my remaining credit card debt. Currently my FICO is d...
0 765 25
Hi there I have a family member who co-signed a car with me to help me build my credit. However, th...
0 265 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yeah - its my car that I pay for myself, they just helped me obtain it credit wise. But it's current...
0 413 2
Hi there I have a family member who co-signed a car with me to help me build my credit. However, th...
0 446 4
0 211 0
I haven't tried a GW with them(cap 1 auto) and the only baddies I still have are 2 BofA, a previous ...
0 652 0
Question -    I have posted here before, got some good answers and not so good (ego talking). But...
0 707 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 206 1
Well thank you for your opinion - she can actually. But that's not the answer to my though. Please k...
0 846 0
Lol! I am okay with it. I need to lower the payment. She has excellent credit (obvious that I am no ...
0 956 0
I do have 5 credit cards all paid as agreed (2 NFCU, 2 CAP1, and 1 target) and an auth user on a Car...
0 979 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}