Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well at this point it is still just as good as the other rotating cash back cards IMO, with the add...
299 3
I just had to roll my eyes when I got the letter about the $2k cap for the 5% rewards categories. I...
387 0
My Cash+ has always had a dash. I'm at a 5k limit Meltdownblitz wrote: When I log into my US B...
692 0
Congrats on the approval!   I wouldn't worry too much about the APR. Just be careful and always p...
718 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I like all the threads. Maybe the MyFico powers that be will finally realize that they need to ban ...
451 1
Have you had either of your Citi cards for more than 13 months? If so, have you tried PC'ing one of...
200 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 285 1
Three questions: 1. What's your income? If you're not apping for student cards, you could be denie...
383 2
ryanbush wrote: asteroidblues86 wrote: Just to see what would happen I put in an amount jus...
204 0
Do you mean "Can I sign up for a service that notifies me when awesome new cards are about to launc...
584 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
OptimasPrime wrote: astritaho1979 wrote: Too_much_debt wrote: Auto, request online, or ...
481 15
I believe that when you're closing accounts and combining credit limits with Chase, they make you l...
342 1
MovingForward_2012 wrote: I am going to play Devil's Advocate and say there is a possibility for...
380 3
icetrap06 wrote: So, I'm new with Discover.   When I initially received my card (in January),...
1570 6
jmeneghini1433 wrote: Is Citi generous about give CLI's that high? I am trying to budget a vaca...
609 0
mab6311 wrote: slippy84 wrote: mab6311 wrote: so is there no way for a new app for citi...
1058 4
I talked to an underwriter briefly but didn't ask for a recon. I've read that they'll sometimes give...
623 1
Congrats! Usually US Bank can tell you a preliminary credit limit but they almost always send it to ...
644 5
Most merchant agreements actually prohibit stores from asking for IDs. I don't know of Discover has ...
1414 0
glamchick wrote: So I came across Capital One credit card pre-qualification.  It says does not ...
5437 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+