Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Well at this point it is still just as good as the other rotating cash back cards IMO, with the add...
0 350 3
I just had to roll my eyes when I got the letter about the $2k cap for the 5% rewards categories. I...
0 436 0
My Cash+ has always had a dash. I'm at a 5k limit Meltdownblitz wrote: When I log into my US B...
0 1195 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats on the approval!   I wouldn't worry too much about the APR. Just be careful and always p...
0 871 0
I like all the threads. Maybe the MyFico powers that be will finally realize that they need to ban ...
0 507 1
Have you had either of your Citi cards for more than 13 months? If so, have you tried PC'ing one of...
0 222 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 317 1
Three questions: 1. What's your income? If you're not apping for student cards, you could be denie...
0 425 2
ryanbush wrote: asteroidblues86 wrote: Just to see what would happen I put in an amount jus...
0 298 0
Do you mean "Can I sign up for a service that notifies me when awesome new cards are about to launc...
0 637 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
OptimasPrime wrote: astritaho1979 wrote: Too_much_debt wrote: Auto, request online, or ...
0 501 15
I believe that when you're closing accounts and combining credit limits with Chase, they make you l...
0 414 1
MovingForward_2012 wrote: I am going to play Devil's Advocate and say there is a possibility for...
0 392 3
icetrap06 wrote: So, I'm new with Discover.   When I initially received my card (in January),...
0 1708 6
This is a topic with new unread messages
jmeneghini1433 wrote: Is Citi generous about give CLI's that high? I am trying to budget a vaca...
0 699 0
mab6311 wrote: slippy84 wrote: mab6311 wrote: so is there no way for a new app for citi...
0 1474 4
I talked to an underwriter briefly but didn't ask for a recon. I've read that they'll sometimes give...
0 668 1
Congrats! Usually US Bank can tell you a preliminary credit limit but they almost always send it to ...
0 689 5
Most merchant agreements actually prohibit stores from asking for IDs. I don't know of Discover has ...
0 1675 0
glamchick wrote: So I came across Capital One credit card pre-qualification.  It says does not ...
0 9393 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.