Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks everyone!  Heard from the Nissan dealer today and was approved by both Nissan and Wells Farg...
0 1182 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Years ago, I made some stupid mistakes with my credit, followed by years of operating on a cash-onl...
0 1697 17
Sorry, I was mistaken.  That TU score came from the report I purchased through MyFico, so I think i...
0 289 2
During the last week of December, I finally mustered the courage to check my reports and found my E...
0 305 4
Congrats!  Can't wait to start receiving those notices myself.
0 233 0
I'm in NY so the SOL is 6 years. I copied this from the EQ report obtained through this site and it ...
0 412 1
I've never done business with them. I know they do more than car loans, but I didn't think they did ...
0 427 0
Happy New Year to all! I stumbled upon this site last week after vaguely thinking I'd try a diffe...
0 414 1
Good question - I'm not sure. I think it must be a CA because I don't recognize the company as anyon...
0 444 0
This is the only baddie on my CR:   GM Financial Status as of: 10/2012 Date opened:  11/2000 D...
0 502 9
Thanks!  Now I want to use this turn of events to my best advantage, but I'm not sure what that is....
0 532 1
Followed your advice and applied for CapOne Secured, which was approved w/ $200 CL.  I then took a ...
0 554 3
Thanks for the advice.  One more question, if you don't mind . . . since my biggest issue seems to ...
0 614 6
Thanks for you quick response and welcome!   No open accounts, so I plan to apply for a secured c...
0 691 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
After many years of not taking care of business (and not caring), I'm now starting to rebuild my cr...
0 703 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}