Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks everyone!  Heard from the Nissan dealer today and was approved by both Nissan and Wells Farg...
0 1265 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Years ago, I made some stupid mistakes with my credit, followed by years of operating on a cash-onl...
0 1780 17
Sorry, I was mistaken.  That TU score came from the report I purchased through MyFico, so I think i...
0 330 2
During the last week of December, I finally mustered the courage to check my reports and found my E...
0 346 4
Congrats!  Can't wait to start receiving those notices myself.
0 281 0
I'm in NY so the SOL is 6 years. I copied this from the EQ report obtained through this site and it ...
0 491 1
I've never done business with them. I know they do more than car loans, but I didn't think they did ...
0 506 0
Happy New Year to all! I stumbled upon this site last week after vaguely thinking I'd try a diffe...
0 486 1
Good question - I'm not sure. I think it must be a CA because I don't recognize the company as anyon...
0 523 0
This is the only baddie on my CR:   GM Financial Status as of: 10/2012 Date opened:  11/2000 D...
0 581 9
Thanks!  Now I want to use this turn of events to my best advantage, but I'm not sure what that is....
0 615 1
Followed your advice and applied for CapOne Secured, which was approved w/ $200 CL.  I then took a ...
0 637 3
Thanks for the advice.  One more question, if you don't mind . . . since my biggest issue seems to ...
0 697 6
Thanks for you quick response and welcome!   No open accounts, so I plan to apply for a secured c...
0 774 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
After many years of not taking care of business (and not caring), I'm now starting to rebuild my cr...
0 786 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.