Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the info, I don't forsee me keeping my card maxed for any period of time (I dislike debt...
0 233 0
Oh wow, so basically, I can feel free to use the entire $3k revolving (provided I don't exceed that...
0 574 2
Hey all,   I just wanted to follow up that the decision I came to was to wait just a little while...
0 614 5
I tried to get my report but I need to wait another couple of weeks as I guess it hasn't quite been...
0 681 1
Seems like sage advice man. Should I pay the 40 bucks or whatever it is to get my fico score proper...
0 961 0
Hey Chi, I'm not sure - I moved to the US a year ago and so I started here with no credit at all (h...
0 975 0
Hey all, thanks for the replies so far!   The Amex BCE route feels very tempting but due to my sh...
0 1047 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi all, I moved to NYC a year ago and have an 11 month history with a Capital 1 secured card ($300 ...
0 1179 21

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}