Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
can you PM the GW letter you wrote to ECSI. please. Thank You. Keep up the Good work. I started buil...
0 2435 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1507 0
use it very well. keep it under 9% and you will be good. It will really help your score. I got my ca...
0 134 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 171 0
The judgement had been already awarded. I didnt show up in court. It was awarded in 2010. They did n...
0 194 1
I have a Judgement filed against me in 2010. I tried to contact the attorney who filed judgement to...
0 234 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 239 0
Dont give up. I know how you feel. i had being there but there is hope.
0 709 0
The same thing happen to  me. When i files complaint with the  BBB  midland refuse to validate so i...
0 813 1
first i sent a letter to them to validate the debt but they refused. I then disputed with the CB for...
0 894 3
After removing ehanced recovery from my credit report my score went up by 50 points but i have not ...
0 957 0
Finally, Midland funding had been deleted from my Equifax credit report. Im now waiting for TU AND ...
0 970 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 784 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 375 1
Two weeks ago i noticed there was collection listed on my credit report called Enhanced Recovery. I ...
0 1099 9
Thats really good. Did you sent them a goodwill letter for the deletion.
0 1212 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 745 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}