Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Closed my First Premier credit card last week and found this note on my account. "dispute resolved ...
0 463 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Spent a few years rebuilding my credit, I could have done it faster but I just focused on mostly pa...
0 683 10
Also closed my first premier account today. Rebuilding complete! I didn't ask for anything when I c...
0 1526 0
APPROVING BANK: NFCU BUREAU PULLED: EQ CREDIT SCORE: MyFico score is 702 right now waiting for ...
0 4358 1
I agree BOA is the one saying 31 percent but VA limit is still I think 41 percent though. 48 percen...
0 530 0
llecs wrote: It's seldom talked about in here, but FICO does look at the AAoA for revolving, in...
0 610 0
drewrico wrote: See, I cant join NFCU so cant take advantage of the oppurtunities there. ...
0 525 5
drewrico wrote: I joined Penfed and USAA, denied credit cards for both of them... oh well.. ...
0 574 8
    I'm sorry it appears I may be wrong about the judgments.   In my experience I had owed a st...
0 610 0
14k for NFCU CashRewards last month.   The last credit card I applied for before that was $250 fr...
0 792 7
One thing to check might be that during the deferment period your loans may now be showing a higher...
0 1821 0
I know everyone talks a lot about the Average age of Accounts(AAoA), but my question is about avera...
0 664 2
nolimits wrote: Brief history.  Pretty strong credit prior to 2006.  Had 700-750 FICO's and no ...
0 781 0
Age isn't an issue at all with positive credit scoring which you have and reliable income history. ...
0 470 0
bs6054 wrote: OK, I can just point to the stuff above, or, for example:  http://www.bankrate.co...
0 363 0
I'm skeptical that it doesn't affect the average age of my revolving accounts. You are talking abou...
0 378 2
Sorry I'm a bit skeptical. If the average age of my revolving account includes closed accounts then...
0 391 4
Can you explain a little more about how the average age of the acounts is not affected?   Also th...
0 420 8
Is the TU just for the membership because I've gotten 2 loans, and 1 credit card so far and they on...
0 281 1
I had a USAA credit card from a few years ago, opened in 2005. They closed the account for delinque...
0 297 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+