Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Can they wait 5 years after a judgement to come after you ? I didn't even know about it until now. Y...
0 84 2
There is a judgement against me I didn't know about granted in 2009. I'm wondering if they can charg...
0 110 5
The place where I use to live recieved a letter that needs signing. My friends didnt sign for it an...
0 158 2
If an account has been closed for years, Can the OC still keep posting missed monthly payments? I t...
0 181 2
When I went in they said it was "Merchants Credit" now and I would have to talk to them. Can mercha...
0 382 1
The account has been closed and in the hands of Merchants Credit CA for several years. They wouldn'...
0 499 3
If its charged off, How can they report 90 days late 69 times and 120+ being most recent? That woul...
0 530 5
This was an old overdrawn credit union account that was charged off and was past its SOL. It was sh...
0 553 7
I have enough cash to wipe out my entire debt. + the 2000. Im short on credit, not money. My debt j...
0 276 0
Yes. Its a mess right now. Most will be gone within a year. Im knocking out and dealing with the re...
0 355 1
The only credit card I have is a secured capital one card with a 551 limit. I have 2000 more dolla...
0 380 6
This is an old Verizon bill. Im sure pinnacle did not buy the debt in good standing. I dont care wh...
0 401 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Does this seem right? They are not sitting on the collections side of my reports. I think this is h...
0 526 23
I guess I will attempt a PDF to the credit union then. Or walk in and verbally offer them a PDF. Th...
0 335 2
Im still not sure what to do here?   If I pay them my debt vs credit goes under 10% Good. If I p...
0 351 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 383 0
I have thought about that but its a credit union Im dealing with here. Not a CA.I wouldn't think th...
0 460 1
I have an account at an old credit union. Says I owe 495 out of a 500 credit limit (type being revo...
0 478 10
I have been paying for score watch for a few months and working on bringing up my credit.   I tri...
0 813 14
I was wondering if anybody here uses these services? I see a few of them online. Some just print yo...
0 127 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+