Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Definitely possible! Alternatively, you could also try their check for pre-approvals and if the c...
0 166 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 398 0
If you're in college right now, you can also look into student cc's
0 331 0
Lol depending on what you consider to be high limit? Depending on lender, the max CL they give you w...
0 1021 2
Maybe has to do with different time zones?    Never tried with auto pay but most of my payments w...
0 705 1
mongstradamus wrote: mirachi wrote: parakleet wrote: mirachi wrote: Youngcredit23...
0 314 1
parakleet wrote: mirachi wrote: Youngcredit23 wrote: longtimelurker wrote: Also, wh...
0 380 3
Youngcredit23 wrote: longtimelurker wrote: Also, why the CSP at this point with that income...
0 413 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Checking into the garden for real this time! Snuck out for a Cash + and Sallie Mae (I couldn't resi...
0 114 121
I was always under the impression that the underwriting criteria between the Sapphire (no AF) and CS...
0 241 1
You can also try opening an account with them (checking or savings) and after about a year or so, ge...
0 507 0
My experience with both chase and citi is that they'll replace the existing account on your credit r...
0 441 1
Definitely possible! I've had a similar profile to your ideal; oldest account 8 years, AAoA 4.6 yea...
0 359 0
Not sure if anyone else was ever frustrated with this issue but... you CAN hold both the sapphir...
0 188 0
Almost everything (from low end fast food places to high end restaurants) -- only thing I've come a...
0 459 0
ak_7vytr0 wrote: Stralem wrote: Guys. You don't *need* an existing $5000 line to qualify. W...
0 512 0
LOL personally I just don't look at my scores until about a year later...when I go for another app s...
0 1096 0
fairytale wrote: Thanks for the advice, I certainly plan on babying my first card :) I don't ba...
0 1354 1
Recon like there's no tomorrow for the Freedom (if necessary) but resist any twitchy fingers for at...
0 1363 0
I'd double check online for pre-quals from them too~ Getting the letter just means you're good cr...
0 318 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}