Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
09Lexie wrote: You posted in the right section! You can post this thread also in Rebuilding. ...
0 674 3
Thanks guys!  I was feeling brave after the approval so I called Discover and asked them to bump me...
0 734 0
I may have posted this in the wrong topic section.  This should be in the credit repair section act...
0 781 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I went through some rough financial times about 8 years ago that ruined my credit but the last year...
0 785 13
I also couldn't find any other products on the Discover website but the Escape definitely looks lik...
0 363 0
09Lexie wrote: Good luck! Thanks for the advice.  I called Discover and had them do the mid-m...
0 115 1
First was Providian (about 10 years ago lol). Recently (after rebuild process) it was my Discover It...
0 380 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Any CLI deserves a congrats but nonetheless that's a decent sized one! Congrats!
0 315 0
I tried lowering the request from $3400 (total $10k) to $2000 (total $8600) but it gave me the same ...
0 390 0
Your AAoA is very short so you're going to have a hard time getting approved from a prime lender. Fr...
0 218 0
I've seen in the boards that you can't ask for a CLI with discover until after the 6th statement. Is...
0 857 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm on my 5th statement with my Discover It but I'm able to see the CLI button on my Discover accou...
0 906 17
Same here.  I asked the rep who did the PC for me and she said that because I was already with MC, ...
0 878 0
Thanks for the info.  I called them and they said it may take up to 60 days to be reported so that'...
0 333 3
09Lexie wrote: I just got off the phone with Discover because my reports haven't updated. After ...
0 474 1
I posted this in another thread but it appears that CapitalOne didn't report to EX and TU for me th...
0 287 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
darkfrosty wrote: Well a little over a month ago I was denied for a BCE .. but decided I wanted...
0 119 0
Shogun wrote: Taken from EX's website.   The PLUS Score, with scores ranging from 330 to 830...
0 702 1
So it turns out there was a glitch in the system when I refreshed the report so the Discover didn't...
0 562 8
So I called Discover this morning and they informed me that they did report last month and Experian ...
0 591 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}