Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Oh and you're welcome.  Let us know how it goes.
162 3
Hmm, that's odd.  Definitely give them a call.  I imagine it's something they can easily add to you...
163 4
Break my 750 "glass ceiling" on EQ.  Been flirting back and forth between 742 and 748.  But just ca...
492 2
Once you log in online, you should be able to click on the house/account manager icon at the top.  ...
333 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 341 8
0%.  It was about 4.5% yesterday - from monthly expenses + some Christmas.  PIF yesterday because I...
183 2
I have to say I've only had good experiences so far in the roughly 1 year that I've had my Sallie M...
264 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 873 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
One full week down.  Don't see the need for any new credit for quite a while.
599 0
I didn't from what I've read about there not being a simple recon process for AMEX.
155 0
Oh right.  I forgot about the different versions that I've heard about TU - 98, 04, 08 or whatever....
864 1
It says   Information about your FICO(R) Score   Reason(s) for our Decision Your FICO score (S...
869 2
When you say internal scoring, you mean that if I were to apply for say a Discover card and they pu...
898 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Okay so this isn't the end of the world since I've applied for a couple other cards and was approve...
931 10
I'd really appreciate it if someone could PM that info to me as well.  So far I've not gotten anywh...
1075 0
One good thing is that you're CC interest rate on the big card is low.  Is that a promotional rate ...
689 0
Forgetting the details side of things for the moment, if you can't pay off your revolving debt and ...
757 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Don't do it unless you actually need it.  It's not worth the HP.  :)
459 0
If it makes you feel any better, I'm waiting as well.  Though I just got approved this week so I'll...
606 1
I'd be patient for a few more days.  The holidays always mess things up when talking buisness days....
682 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+