Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 218 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just put my offer in on my first home. Problem is their are 14 bids and as I was leaving the hous...
0 385 2
Finally after 16 months of working on my credit I have hit 700 credit score. Got the go ahead from ...
0 252 2
I am going in for my official home loan application on the 3rd of June. It has been a long, hard, a...
0 353 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 179 0
I have been rebuilding my credit now for 13 months I have come a long way. However, I was pre-appro...
0 281 3
Update/  Great news, I pulled my credit tonight to see the damage that it did. To my amazement, my ...
0 146 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 192 2
He told me "2 accounts" Although there will be 3 different ones reported now. 
0 621 1
I recieved this letter today, (the 11th) and he told me they reported this to the CB on the 8th... ...
0 623 2
The two reported on my credit prior to this one is 5/12 and it says date opened 3/12 (although this...
0 643 5
I do not know what DOFD is, but I am in shock of how they have already placed 2 things on my credit...
0 657 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
After a year getting my credit from 495 to 655 I am about to go for my loan on a house. I received ...
0 699 12
so even if you have a 0 balance on your card it reports? I suppose that is what I am asking. 
0 481 1
Thanks guys, I think I am understanding.. Just play around with it and see what drops me or raises ...
0 593 0
I am just nervous, my credit history is fairly new (as I have been rebuilding) 10/11 months of 100%...
0 1042 0
I am buying a house in a few months. Will a balance of 0 stop reoccuring reports to my credit?
0 1075 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Ok, so I imagine this question has been asked over a 1,000 times but I keep reading something diffe...
0 1094 19
Experian- 583 Transunion-551 Equifax-551
0 382 0
Okay I am going to write what is on his credit, and some I don’t understand so bear with me here :...
0 691 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+