Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My advice would be to call and negotiate. Collections agents are eager to get people to pay and w...
0 933 2
I received an email from my loan officer today at Colonial Savings stating:   "US Bank (who will...
0 1092 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 272 1
The terms outlined in our lease agreement state if we find an acceptable tenant to assign/sublease/n...
0 282 1
We've paid through February and the unit is move-in ready. We've already shown the property twice si...
0 286 1
The "landlord" in this case is an investment holding company. From what I can tell without actually...
0 378 1
It sounds like you're some time out from your "dream house" despite which route you decide to take....
0 434 2
I had never heard of them until you mentioned them but looking at their site it seems like a valid ...
0 623 2
After all the delays the sellers money and paperwork came through last Thursday. We didn't have to ...
0 399 4
Well, according to my realtor the seller signed the documents and claims to have wired the money. Wo...
0 462 5
You should shop around for different loans and be upfront about your credit situation. You may end u...
0 936 1
We're approaching the 11th hour. Title company is sending a mobile notary out to sellers to have the...
0 519 2
This morning my realtor forwarded me the email chain from the Seller's relocation company saying th...
0 443 2
I'll let you guys know for sure. Even though I'm new to this forum and haven't posted much reading o...
0 541 0
No, on Feb 1st we showed up to close with cashiers' check in hand and were informed by our realtor t...
0 574 0
I haven't ran it by an attorney but we did have a contingency on financing which we did obtain. Whil...
0 424 1
Lo and behold they signed the closing date extension addendum less than an hour after I asked the br...
0 434 1
The seller is actually pretty educated so I can't fathom that he'd think that would be a rational co...
0 513 0
The story becomes even more ridiculous: the relocation company agrees to fund the seller's closing c...
0 519 1
My broker, title officer and lender all said they'd never had this happen in their combined 60 odd y...
0 561 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}