Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I would also add that it could depend on how secure your job is.  If your job is stable and you hav...
0 154 0
Pre-approval is good since you will know how much car you can buy based on how much the pre-approve...
0 334 0
It could be better to use the money with the dealer to get a better price rather than paying down t...
0 509 3
Williamfico wrote:   I was told that my preferred dealership has a relationship with my CU and...
0 321 1
I have both and PNC has been generious with auto CLIs and Chase not so much.  No issues with either...
0 305 1
jayman2143 wrote: Frosty636 wrote: I can't believe the Pats are being accused of using defl...
0 168 0
I used to think that credit, money and such didn 't matter in a relationship.  In the past people j...
0 296 1
1.99% for 72 months at RBFCU in San Antonio.  My Lexus poser - 2015 Camry V6 XSE full loaded.  Grea...
1 2537 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 349 0
jvonallmen84 wrote: Great advise. Thank you. I was just approved with RBFCU for 20495$, 15% dow...
0 835 0
ghgirll123 wrote: I cancelled a 5k credit card and my scores improved by 20 points and my utili...
0 741 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
cassafinaaa wrote:  I probably need to be in here for a minimum of 6 months.  The odds say ...
0 533 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 730 0
I don't think the score you got from the Experian site is a FICO score so you can ignore the value ...
1 296 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
There was an old thread (I wish I could rememeber it) where the OP complained that his FICO socre w...
2 17616 0
baller4life wrote: And he has already gotten a gazillion answers on another board. SMH. Sounds k...
0 556 0
Irish80 wrote: You can always negotiate the price but couple things to keep in mind about a...
0 906 2
I know from experience how great it feels to have something off your CR.  Great Christmas/Hanukkah/...
0 513 1
IMHO as is it old and in good standing, I would leave it be.  If you are worried about ID theft, I ...
1 199 0
LOL If I drank that could be my way ahead  to the Audi S3, or any new car for that mater, without D...
0 351 1

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.