Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I've got an offer and acceptance in principle, but the seller (understandably) won't officially acc...
0 497 3
Closing costs are definitely worrisome. I was hoping that perhaps I could use a credit card advance...
0 3257 4
Awesome. We have about $9,000 saved for our down payment, but need about $6,000 more to qualify for...
0 3276 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I see a lot of threads where it seems to be assumed it's OK to borrow from a 401k (in our case, a 4...
0 3294 11
On Friday, when I get paid, we'll have precisely $9,000 in the bank. Now, that's before paying bill...
0 351 1
Yeah, I saw that language about "hardship." It said you must be under "severe financial distress," ...
0 381 2
FWIW, my income is $160K and my wife's is $45K, so we'd be able to save pretty quick.   I'm think...
0 394 4
My wife has a 403(b) (teacher), but I don't think that a down payment for a home is a valid ground ...
0 460 0
Wow, there's really no quick way to do this, is there?   The woman I spoke to yesterday from the ...
0 467 9
For some reason, I was thinking that you brought your down payment to closing, and just put in a go...
0 482 11
Is this unheard of or not? As I understand it, the typical closing period is 30 days. But 60 would ...
0 519 16
Yeah, I don't want to get a hard inquiry and no CLI increase to go with it. What a waste that would...
0 733 6
The lien is the last baddie, yes. I just had the two. I didn't used to monitor closely enough to ca...
0 212 0
Went from $10,800 to $15,000 while I was on the phone.   Hard inquiry, though.   Just FYI, for ...
0 740 9
But regardless, I'm just shocked at how many points just the five-year-old collection was costing m...
0 579 2
Good question. I could go to the county clerk and see if they still have that letter - or even have...
0 580 3
Indeed. I believe it is in error. I actually disputed it a few years ago and thought I had gotten i...
0 588 5
I am literally stunned beyond words. Since I posted this a few days ago - three days ago, I think -...
0 600 7
Interesting - and thanks. I wonder how frequently they do respond. Obviously they must not have whe...
0 650 8
I have a $310 medical collection from 2008-09 that I'm trying to get removed. No success going thro...
0 658 12

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+