Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
DoFD= Date of First Delinquency – This is the date of the delinquency that led to the collection/ch...
463 0
" With student loans I would not consolidate because if you consolidate then it will pay off the ol...
300 0
Thank you RobertEG.   I saw on my  EQ report where DOFD was 11/2010, I thought maybe in 11/2013 t...
348 1
Thank you for the reply madmann, I have followed your rebuilding thread veerry veerry cllosseely.  ...
323 0
guiness56 wrote: Not all creditors report to all 3 CRAs.  Some may only report to 1 or 2.  It i...
257 1
So, RobertEG the best process would be to PFD the CA and GW the OC?  What incentive does the OC hav...
265 0
Story --> 5 Defaulted student loans, 7 student loans in forbearance, 2 CO's, and 2 CA's.  No revolv...
397 4
OK, thank you beb.  I was actually thinking about doing %100, but if you think they will take %75 t...
385 0
MAN I am learning a TON!!   Thank you everyone so MUCH!   I have so many more questions about o...
297 0
Thank you both for your help. I will do that shogun. Why is the CA showing on 2 of 3 CRA's and...
433 5
At the same time? Should I settle at %50 with HSBC? If I DV Stellar and they own the debt could t...
456 1
Medical CA and see the HIPAA approach was used in the past but now it's best to use the PDF approac...
429 6
" I see nowhere that it was sold to a CA but a CA is reporting."   So what does that really m...
488 2
" Right now it looks to me like HSBC still has the debt and Stellar is assigned collections."   ...
489 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Little confused because the 3 reports seem different to me, could someone please help me clarify wh...
503 16
Thank you for your responses.   I did not see it was a popular approach on this forum, but I thou...
301 1
Opt Out old addresses on the CRA's, then dispute the address with the CA and they have to delete ...
372 4
Called Express to receive a new card.  They said my account was inactive and would need to do a cre...
331 1
It's very comforting to see you reply to my post RobertEG, I follow you a lot and hoped you would r...
348 0
Thank you for the reply MegaMom.   Yes I am going to try and get the Express CC back and keep the...
364 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+