Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
DoFD= Date of First Delinquency – This is the date of the delinquency that led to the collection/ch...
0 559 0
" With student loans I would not consolidate because if you consolidate then it will pay off the ol...
0 399 0
Thank you RobertEG.   I saw on my  EQ report where DOFD was 11/2010, I thought maybe in 11/2013 t...
0 532 1
Thank you for the reply madmann, I have followed your rebuilding thread veerry veerry cllosseely.  ...
0 422 0
guiness56 wrote: Not all creditors report to all 3 CRAs.  Some may only report to 1 or 2.  It i...
0 369 1
So, RobertEG the best process would be to PFD the CA and GW the OC?  What incentive does the OC hav...
0 377 0
Story --> 5 Defaulted student loans, 7 student loans in forbearance, 2 CO's, and 2 CA's.  No revolv...
0 496 4
OK, thank you beb.  I was actually thinking about doing %100, but if you think they will take %75 t...
0 569 0
MAN I am learning a TON!!   Thank you everyone so MUCH!   I have so many more questions about o...
0 409 0
Thank you both for your help. I will do that shogun. Why is the CA showing on 2 of 3 CRA's and...
0 618 5
At the same time? Should I settle at %50 with HSBC? If I DV Stellar and they own the debt could t...
0 641 1
Medical CA and see the HIPAA approach was used in the past but now it's best to use the PDF approac...
0 613 6
" I see nowhere that it was sold to a CA but a CA is reporting."   So what does that really m...
0 673 2
" Right now it looks to me like HSBC still has the debt and Stellar is assigned collections."   ...
0 674 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Little confused because the 3 reports seem different to me, could someone please help me clarify wh...
0 688 16
Thank you for your responses.   I did not see it was a popular approach on this forum, but I thou...
0 398 1
Opt Out old addresses on the CRA's, then dispute the address with the CA and they have to delete ...
0 469 4
Called Express to receive a new card.  They said my account was inactive and would need to do a cre...
0 452 1
It's very comforting to see you reply to my post RobertEG, I follow you a lot and hoped you would r...
0 469 0
Thank you for the reply MegaMom.   Yes I am going to try and get the Express CC back and keep the...
0 485 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.