Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks guys. I'm currently living in SE Asia, but I had my friend back in Austin send a PFD letter ...
0 349 1
Is it worth disputing this with the credit bureaus?   Or do you think I should just send the coll...
0 444 6
My question is, what should I do?   Should I ask for a PFD from the collection agency? (Merchants...
0 479 8
@Shogun   If I don't pay if off and it ages my score gets better.   But, if if pay it off now a...
0 347 1
Hmmm...snai mail may be a bit tricky since I'm living in Thailand.   Will this adversely affect m...
0 359 3
I have a FB friend (someone I went to high school with) who is the Associate Director of Business S...
0 598 5
Just got off the phone.   The Verizon rep said there was 100% no way she could delete it from my ...
0 654 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the quick repsonses guys (and gals).   Should I just send a letter via planet feedback...
0 687 10
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
First and foremost, many, many thanks in advance!   So my situtation is very similar to someone w...
0 720 14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}