Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Received chase secure message today about the switch to MC. Message said account number will change....
295 2
Hi everyone,   I'm wondering if I PC an AMEX BCP to BCE, will the reward points transfer over? An...
79 0
By 90 days I meant you only have a 90 day Window to apply your points to a particular travel purchas...
450 1
You can apply the points towards a travel purchase redeemable by a statement credit. I believe you h...
453 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 391 1
huge congrats on your nice CLI and on beginning your credit journey so soon! Stay responsible!
157 0
Just applied and approved for CSP for 10k CL! My highest CL is AMEX 10,500, so I really believe Cha...
531 9
As some of you may know, if you apply for a CSP in branch, the offer is 40k points after $2000 spen...
363 3
Seeing as how sensitive they are to inquires and new credit lines, how do they view CLIs I'm your ot...
229 4
This is the convo I had :   you:  When I convert, will my introductory 0% APR carry over?   ...
124 0
I'm trying to convert my bluesky to BCE. I requested via online chat and the rep said that my curre...
129 2
Creditaddict wrote: When you clicked for the CLI did you have a "By clicking submit we may obta...
310 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Received an email this morning as well, telling me that my FICO score has changed! It is updated as...
309 23
Its been 6 months since my last CLI with them. Requested today for $3000 CLI. They countered at $16...
439 9
OP just curious...how are both your barclays cards six months old? Did you apply for both in the sa...
83 2
When I was approved for my Chase card, they beat my at the time highest CL by $100. Discover, howev...
315 0
It is generally believed that you can request a CLI on citi cards every 6 months. YMMV but it has b...
306 0
Received my score! TU 744. It says score was pulled on 9/11, which was when Barclays last SP'd my T...
1163 1
Let me clarify: spend however you want, responsibly and within your means of course. When you plan ...
275 0
Looks like you're off to a good start! Refrain from applying for now and let those new accounts gro...
295 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+