Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Applied for a car loan today, got good news and horrible news! I applied for a 2013 Dodge Charger (...
0 1254 9
Just got home from Macys, you guys were right. Got approved for the Macys card, not the AMEX. The on...
0 1638 3
Surprisingly good news yesterday! After working so hard to imrove my scores over the last 7 mos, I ...
0 1786 7
They told me I had too many collection accounts and that sometimes good scores dont translate to ap...
0 737 1
The loan was for $25K, was told that with my Ex score of 686, I would qualify for 4.38% (72 mos) an...
0 738 0
Sure no problem! The collections have been reporting on my reports for some time now. One medical b...
0 763 2
The CUs were NIHFCU and Andrews FCU. I was already thinking the same way regarding the dealerships....
0 770 0
Extremely frustrated!!! Ive applied to two CUs that I bank with, denials from both! Eq 679, Ex 686, ...
0 813 9
Thanks, those options sound awesome. VERY interested, got the IM, response sent to your email! Than...
0 335 0
Im not familiar with MAFCU,who are they? Although I do not work at NIH, Im eligible for their CU (NI...
0 360 0
Im planning on applying for a auto loan in the next few weeks after another creditor reporting perio...
0 389 2
Has anyone used nihfcu for an auto loan? Im really interested in knowing if the approval process is ...
0 400 2
That's good to know. I was gonna apply with my CU but they only pull Experian and my EX score isn't...
0 1298 0
Got a nice Score Watch Alert today, 39 pt bump to my score! I'm currently sitting at 682 (Equifax) ...
0 1380 2
@ sccredit, Ive been dropping baddies left and right over the past few months and keep my utilizatio...
0 291 0
@Samsung, my credit union pre-approved me for 5+% for $25K car loan, told me if I can hit 680 they c...
0 293 0
Im interested in purchasing a car (30-35K) range once my score hits the 700s. I'm currently at 643 ...
0 365 4
I happily received yesterday an alert from Myfico's Score Watch telling me my score was increased f...
0 259 2
Will adding funds to increase the limit, while lowering uti below 9% make a point difference as wel...
0 425 0
Im seeking advice on this, please help! I'm looking forward to buying a car towards the later part ...
0 434 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}