Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
$2k was the Capitol One today. Where do I find the 7-700 guide?   What is CreditOne? Is that also...
224 1
To cetch everyone up to speed I had 19 personal credit cards with 105k total limit. I had 0 balance...
235 3
that reply helps, thank you. Should I cancel all my credit cards now or May 1st. Anyone have any ad...
339 1
Hello     So those of you that know my situation.   I have 19 personal credit cards with 105,0...
388 3
Citi 3 cards (1 Shell gas) Thank you + America airlines) USbank 3 credit cards (1 still secured) P...
454 1
Ok I am really happy to hear about all the imput here!   Though if I left all accounts open @0 ba...
471 3
I am filing personal chapter 7 bk due to PG on busines merchant account and Amex which is an amount...
479 5
another question would be: If i have 5 cards from new banks I have never delt with before, I activa...
692 7
So if I cancel them all. How long do I wait after my bk is discharged to recon them all? What is re...
694 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
so I should close all 16 accounts then since I owe nothing on any of my cards?   I havent burned ...
744 11
Do you mean keep the cards that I have had the longest with most history?   I apparently have cre...
753 13
So interesting story   I have 16 personal credit cards with 90k total limit. I have 0 balance on ...
795 15

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+